support. Recently, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published an article
that highlighted some very real concerns for people across the world:
- General fear and worry about their own health and those of loved ones
- Changes in eating and sleeping patterns due to the quarantine and stay-at-home order
- Troubles with sleeping and concentrating
- Worsening of chronic health problems
- Increased substance use concerns
- And more
We’re in unprecedented times, and it’s critical for us to do what we can to minimize damages
of the mind, body and spirit while we all try to navigate the twists and turns of this pandemic.
By staying proactive and creating a daily routine filled with a few tried-and-true therapeutic
techniques, you’ll be ensuring that your health and well-being continue to remain at the
forefront of your life – which will only aid you in these times of uncertainty.