Fascia is the Connective Tissue that surrounds and provides support and protection for muscles, bones, and joints. It also gives structure to the body.
The particular fascia that surrounds each muscle and tendon is called "myofascia".
Tight, untreated fascia can develop adhesions and restrictions. These restrictions can lead to trigger points, strain and tears, tendonitis, headaches, muscle tightness, decreased blood flow, and decreased energy.
This short (3 min) video explains current understanding of how fascia functions
in your body.
The "myofascia" accessed by Myofascial Massage and Fascial Stretch Therapy.
- Fascia is the most prevalent tissue in the body yet it is likely the least understood by your doctor, therapist, and trainer.
- The health and function of joints and muscles is dependent on the condition of your fascia.
- There is No medication that can improve your fascia.
- There is No supplement that can optimize your fascia.
- Exercise alone does not optimally balance, align, and improve your fascia.
Our therapists are trained to optimize, balance, and re-align fascia with
Myofascial Massage Techniques, Myofascial Release and Fascial Stretch Therapy.