Give us a call at 928-853-5765
We can help you schedule your appointment, select a therapist,
or figure out which service is right for you.
(Note: this is a landline, cannot receive texts)
You can also Schedule Online 24/7
Please note that our online scheduler occasionally provides odd appointment times
(especially 45 and 75 min sessions) so if you schedule online,
we may contact you to adjust your appointment time slightly.
Or send an email to email@example.com.
Cancellations and appointment changes less than 24 hours in advance
subject to cancellation fee. Learn More.
New Clients - Find More Information and Forms Here.
Mon 11:00 - 6:00
Tue 9:30 - 6:00
Wed 9:30 - 6:00
Thu 9:30 - 6:00
Fri 9:30 - 5:00
Sat 9:30 - 4:00
Other times by appointment.
Closed most holidays.
"I have been a client for over two years, with scheduled appointments twice a month. Customer service is superb. The therapist's skill is superior, and I always feel like I am the most valued client. Warm, welcoming, clean and professional. An all round credit to the business". ~ Janet Mars
Additional Scheduling Information
- Appointments 1 hour to 30 days in advance are available online.
- Please call us to schedule Couples Massage or 2 appointments at the same time. Unfortunately, they can't be scheduled online.
- If you schedule online, your appointment is not booked unless you receive a confirmation email
- Let us know if you have any difficulty with stairs. Some of our treatment rooms are on the second floor.
- Since we don't have a full-time receptionist, we are unable to accommodate walk-ins. You must schedule an appointment for your massage.
- Our schedule sometimes has more flexibility than the online calendar shows. If you can't find a date & time that work for you online, please call or email!
- Our policy is that the length of your appointment is the amount of hands-on massage time you will receive. If you are seeing us for a pain complaint or sports performance issue, we will conduct a detailed assessment to develop an effective treatment plan. During your first visit, your hands-on time may be decreased slightly to accommodate this assessment.
- We are a small practice and do not have a full-time receptionist. We are not able to answer the phone while working with clients. If you get voicemail - please leave a message, we do return all messages as soon as possible!
- We often have same day appointments available. However, we recommend you contact us as early in the day as possible to schedule, especially if you would like a Saturday appointment.